We
are so happy to report that our dad has been able to have many fun experiences
in the snow this winter. Who knew he would be back on the slopes so quickly?!
Here are a few links to show you some of the things he's been up to:
About this experience
Jeff says, "This was a Blast, I am looking forward to improving on the
Bi-Ski!
Brian knows what he
is doing and has to work hard when I am on the Bi-Ski!"
"This is the first video of me on a Bi-Ski. It's much more difficult to learn than the Cart-Ski, but I will be able to do much more as I progress!"
"This is the first video of me on a Bi-Ski. It's much more difficult to learn than the Cart-Ski, but I will be able to do much more as I progress!"
https://youtu.be/AB0lV3ranGg
"This is the first video of me on the cart-ski. It was fun, but it can't do much more than this. So I am going back to the Bi-Ski."
https://youtu.be/IZH3sbpKsRM
We
are thankful to everyone who has made this a reality for our dad. All of the
volunteers, supporting friends and family, and anyone else who has given a hand
to make this possible. Being back on the mountain has been an exciting thing
for our dad and it’s great to see him smiling and loving life!
1 comment:
Both look fun Jeff. The cart looks to easy so I can see why you like the Bi-Ski...Thanks for sharing the videos. Fun to see you out.
Post a Comment